West Burlington Public Works Department
Randy Fry - West Burlington Public Works Director
City of West Burlington Attn: Randy Fry
122 Broadway Street West Burlington, IA 52655
Phone: 319.752.5451 Fax: 319.752.8425 Email: email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Public Works Director Randy Fry has a long record of service to the City of West Burlington. He has worked for the City since May of 1981 and was appointed Public Works Director in July of 2000.
- Planning, design, construction and maintenance of all City public works activities
- Supervise the maintenance of all buildings, property, materials and equipment
- Supervise city wide program of street and sidewalk construction, Spring and Fall Clean-up, Curb Side Leaf Collection and other maintenance projects
- Prepare annual budget requests and directs purchasing activities of the Water, Sewer, Street and Parks Departments
- Oversee the water distribution and waste water treatment facilities
- Reports to City Administrator and Mayor on daily operations of the Public Works Department
- Coordinate snow removal, street cleaning, sidewalk and street maintenance
- Attend regular meetings of the City Council to report on matters concerning the Public Works Department.
Public Works Staff
Rod Mesecher, Assistant Public Works Director Mike Brissey, Maintenance Coordinator John Schneden, Equipment Operator Troy Cline, Water Coordinator Bill Brissey, Equipment Operator Lyle Polson, Equipment Operator Brad Moeller, Equipment Operator
122 Broadway St
West Burlington, IA 52655
Cannot get West Burlington, IA location id in module mod_sp_weather. Please also make sure that you have inserted city name.
Copyright 2018 City of West Burlington