Leslie Sattler - Finance Officer
Leslie L. Sattler, Finance Officer - Treasurer
City of West Burlington
Attn: Finance Officer
122 Broadway St. West Burlington, IA 52655
Phone: (319)752-5451 ext. 104
Duties and Responsibilities The Finance Officer-Treasurer:
- Maintains the financial system, payroll preparation and records retention.
- Prepares financial analysis and ad hoc reports as requested.
- Prepares and maintains the budgetary accounts for the annual budget.
- Prepares the state and federal reports as required by law.
- Assists with development of investment program.
- Assists with human resource responsibilities, employee benefits and new hire orientation.
- Bachelor Degrees in Accounting and Business Administration from Iowa Wesleyan College.
- Completed Iowa Municipal Clerk's Institute July 2005.
- Certified Iowa Municipal Finance Officer
- Iowa Municipal Finance Officer's Association
- Treasurer for Southeast Iowa Safety and Support Organization
Karla Rohdy, Administrative Assistant
Phone: (319)752-5451 ext. 105
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Administrative Assistant is a part time position
- Assists the Finance Officer-Treasurer in payroll processing, human resource administration, accounts payable, budget preparation and other duties as requested.